I found this site while helping a friend with her Master's degree. I decided to just put a picture or two up to see what blogging is all about. If you care to put pictures in or comment on those found here. Pls feel free. Please use low rez pictures.......I have no way of controlling who might download for their own use.
Followers
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(31)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Pictures of the small wreck we found last Friday. ...
- Well today started off with a bang! While we (Kev...
- Even though they are pretty funky pictures, I deci...
- What a cool day! I was looking at some imagery a ...
- Here we go again. Color and mystery is far more b...
- Here we are 2 weeks after my last post and I have ...
- Can you imagine a more beautiful landscape than th...
- One of Judy's favorite pictures........it never ce...
- Well with some trepidation we decided to give a go...
-
▼
June
(9)
Friday, June 23, 2006
What a cool day! I was looking at some imagery a couple of days ago on Google Earth and when I zoomed in on the lagoon I saw something on the bottom that didn't look exactly like it was natural. Naturally, I had to investigate. We dove from G-Buoy Coral head this afternoon after work and found a wreck i didn't know was there! How cool is that? I'm simply facinated by the fact that I can use Google Earth to potentially find ships...........odds are not good because we were only at 75 ft and I don't think we could have seen it much deeper but it worked this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you like. Perhaps the day will come.
Post a Comment