Here we are 2 weeks after my last post and I have tried to decide whether people want to see "colors" and compositon or is it the fish they are after? Pictures like the one on the left is very interesting and beautiful to me because of the things that you only see under very specific circumstances! The hairs that reflect the blue light from the surrounding water is only visible when the sun is backlighting the coral. What a revelation! We divers mostly cruise along taking the corals for granted........after all, they are beautiful without working to look at if from another angle! Boy, this photography thing sure makes pictures beautiful! LOL........
I found this site while helping a friend with her Master's degree. I decided to just put a picture or two up to see what blogging is all about. If you care to put pictures in or comment on those found here. Pls feel free. Please use low rez pictures.......I have no way of controlling who might download for their own use.
Followers
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(31)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Pictures of the small wreck we found last Friday. ...
- Well today started off with a bang! While we (Kev...
- Even though they are pretty funky pictures, I deci...
- What a cool day! I was looking at some imagery a ...
- Here we go again. Color and mystery is far more b...
- Here we are 2 weeks after my last post and I have ...
- Can you imagine a more beautiful landscape than th...
- One of Judy's favorite pictures........it never ce...
- Well with some trepidation we decided to give a go...
-
▼
June
(9)
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Here we are 2 weeks after my last post and I have tried to decide whether people want to see "colors" and compositon or is it the fish they are after? Pictures like the one on the left is very interesting and beautiful to me because of the things that you only see under very specific circumstances! The hairs that reflect the blue light from the surrounding water is only visible when the sun is backlighting the coral. What a revelation! We divers mostly cruise along taking the corals for granted........after all, they are beautiful without working to look at if from another angle! Boy, this photography thing sure makes pictures beautiful! LOL........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment