Can you imagine a more beautiful landscape than this? I sometimes wonder what it was that I did right, to be so blessed. I have a great job located in the world's best diving area, I've got a great wife who supports what I do, and I can take and look at great pictures and share them with a huge share of the world. At the same time, I'm listening to the Blue Man Group, one of my favorites. Life is really good.I got an email this evening from my wife telling me about a new place on the net called Panorama Explorer. It is based on Google Maps and is really cool. Yet another place to put pictures on the WWW. There must be literally millions all over the globe. Can you imagine the compilation that would make???

1 comment:
Oh yea, Blue Man Group? I saw them in NY City 15 years ago and laughted my ass off!
Thanks for sharing the photos. It makes me homesick.
Post a Comment