Followers

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Well today started off with a bang! While we (Kevin, Kim, and I) were getting ready to pull out of the marina, our Marine Patrol boat came in and said there was a ray caught up in some buoy lines out by Emon beach. Since we were the closest to being ready to pull out we went and went in the water and between Kevin and I we were able to cut the poly-rope and set the Manta free! What a great way to start the day. This isn't a picture of the the same Manta but it is about the same size so I thought I would throw it in so everyone could see what I was talking about. It looked like the Manta went through a loop in the line with the right mandible (hanging down) and just got frightened and looped itself all up. Like I said, great way to start the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband.....the hero! Cool