Followers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Did you ever notice that about every six month or so some emails make the rounds again? These pictures are from Monday when we were diving on the West Reef and it took me until today to go back and look again and see that I had indeed caught the beauty of the deep blue and the reds. The Black Feather Stars are usually open when we go down because these are at about 125 feet and there is much less light down here. So, what does that have to do with email? Well, I read some emails sent today by my friends from all over the world and because I took a little extra time to really read them (even though they have passed this way before) it was like finding these beautiful pictures once I looked a little more closely. One friend wants me to stop and smell the roses........I really like the big RED roses that burst with smell. Another said that if I would just join them in a prayer for our troops, I would help them face the everyday dangers of that war.............so I said a prayer and hoped for the quick return of our boys and girls who daily risk everything to prove that FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. Yet another sent me a note that has to go to my wife Judy because she is Nanna and will appreciate each and everyone of the little jokes and will probably be unconsciously be shaking her head "Yes" at each and everyone of the little jokes.............So what did all this mean? When you get a note from your friends, look beyond the title and understand that you are special to all those folks or they wouldn't wish you so well. Join them in the shared laughter or bend your knee with them or just pass the good feelings on to someone you know will laugh or smile or cry along with you!

No comments: