Followers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Musings about diving in and around Kwajalein Atoll

I'm headed for Honolulu tomorrow! Going to pick-up my wife and come back out to Kwajalein for Diving and vacation all week. I also have two really good friends coming to Dive with us next week and we are going to have a ball. I hope to be able to include some new pictures of the crew while they are here relaxing and having a good time. While in Honolulu I have to bid farewell to a great friend who is retiring from the Navy after 23 or 24 years and returning to the Mainland to get on with their lives. I plan to have them to our house for dinner and make Thai food that everyone seems to enjoy. Not that I am such a great cook but the wife has to work and she likes my cooking so..................
More in the saga as the days go by.

No comments: